Saturday, January 5, 2013

Premise behind It's Not Rocket Science

The premise behind this blog is that it really is not Rocket Science to become healthier and live longer.  Simple steps can easily be taken and are supported by the evidence to help you achieve any health and wellness goal.  Between February 1st and September of 2012, I lost between 45 and 50 pounds and 6 inches on my waist simply by adopting proven strategies and an evidence based wellness plan.  By doing so, I am confident that I have added years to my life. 

What you will see in the future here will sometimes be information from recently released studies that are on point but what I will try to do is really boil down the information into simple steps you can take to be healthier and live longer.  There is so much information out there on the Internet but becoming a healthier you IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. It does take discipline and commitment but it is worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment