Monday, February 4, 2013

Exercise Every Day/Read "Main Street Vegan" by Victoria Moran

This might be one of my shortest posts so far and ever (including the future) but I feel so strongly about these two that I don't want to bury the power of these two resolutions in a sea of other words:

1.  Exercise every day - choose something that you love doing and that makes you feel better and look better (for example, I love my rowing machine.  I can put on my headphones and listen to great music and go into a zone for at least 30 minutes while getting a great all body workout) and do it EVERY DAY.  It doesn't have to be the same thing but do something every day for at least 30 minutes.

2.  Pick up a copy of Victoria Moran's Main Street Vegan:  Everything You Need to Know to Eat Healthfully and Live Compassionately in the Real World.  Dr. Neal Barnard said that this book is "exactly the guide you need to make changing the menu effortless.  Victoria Moran covers every aspect of plant-based eating and cruelty-free living, with everything you need to make healthy changes stick."  This book follows the It's Not Rocket Science approach with its emphasis on practical "baby steps" and it includes GREAT recipes.  I bought a hard copy of it and LOVE THIS BOOK.




No comments:

Post a Comment